for there is none other name under
.heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12.
NOTE.-If men do not die, why should Christ die to save them from death? And what need
of the resurrection and the second advent?
3. Why did God send His only begotten Son to this world?
"That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting
life." John 3:16.
4. What does Christ declare Himself to be?
"I am the way, the truth, and the life." John 14:6.
5. What does He say He gives to those who follow Him?
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: and I give unto
them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out
of My hand." John 10:27,28.
6. Upon what is the possession of this life conditioned?
"Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no
life in you." John 6:53.
7. In whom is the life eternal?
"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life
is in His Son." 1 John 5:11.
8. Who only have this life?