"I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in
my mouth." "Every day will I bless Thee; and I will praise Thy name forever
and ever." Ps. 34:1; 145:2.
2. What do those do who offer praise?
"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me." Ps. 50:23.
3. Where does David say he will praise God?
"My praise shall be of Thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows
before them that fear Him." Ps. 22:25.
4. What does he exhort all to do?
"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together." Ps.
5. What personal experience does he say he will declare in the hearing of all who
"Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what He hath done for
my soul." Ps. 66:16.
6. What effect do such testimonies have upon the humble?
"My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and
be glad." Ps. 34:2.
7. Into what condition did those lapse anciently who failed to glorify God and to be
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were
thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was
darkened." Rom. 1:21.
8. What element should enter into all our worship?
"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Phil. 4:6. See Col. 4:2.
9. In how many things should we give thanks?