"I was sick, and ye visited Me." Matt. 25:36.
2. Why, in His earthly ministry, did Christ heal the sick?
"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself
took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses." Matt. 8:17.
3. With what is Christ touched?
"With the feeling of our infirmities." Heb. 4:15.
4. What relief did He bring to Peter's household?
"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother laid, and
sick of a fever. And He touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose,
and ministered unto them." Matt. 8:14,15.
5. What example did He leave us?
"Who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the
devil; for God was with Him." Acts 10:38. "As He is, so are we in this
world." 1 John 4:17.
6. What should we not forget in our ministry for the sick?