"In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to
the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness." Zech. 13:1.
2. Who has borne our sins, and stands ready to help us?
"I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save." Isa. 63:1. last part.
3. For what purpose did Christ come to this world?
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke
4. Through what was Christ made a complete and perfect Saviour?
"For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in
bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfect through
sufferings." Heb. 2:10.
5. Because of this, what is Christ able to do?
"For in that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succor them
that are tempted." Verse 18.
6. How complete a Saviour is He?
"Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by
Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them." Heb. 7:25.
7. From what is He able to keep us?
"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you
faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our
Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude
8. What does He call those who accept Him?
"Henceforth I call you not servants; . . . I have called you friends." John
9. What kind of friend is He?
"There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Prov. 18:24.
10. What is the mark of a true friend?